I hope that part of my life is behind me. Taking the Florida Bar Exam was quite an interesting experience, but one that I wish to never have again in the future. I celebrated finishing the exam two nights ago, and I think that I am just now recovering from it all. I have a trip to Las Vegas planned from August 9-12 and I may soon be signing a lease to live in Fort Lauderdale in the near future. If you experience some problems accessing this website, it is merely because we are in the process of switching servers. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- His mom is Jewish [NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire heads to Israel after discovering Jewish roots].
- He switched from Octagon to CAA, but has not yet officially signed with LRMR [Paul Hasn’t Yet Done the Full LeBron].
- A product of good negotiating [Clausen’s escalator could blaze a new trail for second-round picks].
- A runner possibly posing as an employee of the NFLPA [Source: NFLPA probing Greengross].
- Jeff Sperbeck making a case for his client through the media [Dixon wants more reps with 1st-team offense].
- Accepting money from agents is not a new thing [OSU Football Has Sad History with Agent Issue].
- If Nero’s statement is true, then he is probably one of the very few agents that respects the rule [Settlement Sheds Little Light on N.C.A.A. No-Agent Rule].
- Roughly 650 clients, but what does the bottom-line look like for CAA? [Sports agenting: A Hollywood game-changer?]