So the NFLPA was a couple days late on starting to accept NFLPA Contract Advisor applications (after originally delaying the start of the process by 15 days)…but who’s counting? The applications are finally live. A few notes:
- There is a $2,500 application fee (an increase of $1,000 above the fee from 2 years ago).
- The NFLPA will conduct an extensive background check after the fee is submitted.
- All applicants must attend the 2012 New Agent Seminar and take the exam.
- Applicants can expect to become fully certified on or about October 1, 2012.
- Applications must be filed by February 10, 2012.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)