Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up (5/18/2012)
I published my first two articles at Forbes.com this week – 1) University Of Miami Unveils Football Agent Policy Aimed At ‘Limiting Distractions’; and 2) NBA Players Association Seeks Arbitrator To Clarify New York Knicks’ Ability To Keep Jeremy Lin. Many more to come in the future. It looks like it is going to be a tough series against the Indiana Pacers for my Miami Heat. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- Dolan had no interest in negotiating with Joe Glass [New York Knicks owner James Dolan requests interim head coach Mike Woodson find new agent].
- The author thinks it was paid for with a nice advance received from Arn Tellem [Terrence Jones surprised his mom with a new car on Mother’s Day].
- May the players association get dragged in at some point? [Absence of NFLPA looms over concussion lawsuits]
- He worked as a sports agent for a little while after playing football [Wooten Elected To Hall of Fame].
- A direct challenge to commissioner power [Why Vilma v. Goodell is much more than a defamation lawsuit].
- He become’s Evoshied’s first football endorser [RGIII Signs Endorsement Deal With Sports Protection Company Evoshield].
- Former sports agent Dennis Gilbert may be in the running [PADRES: Team sale could go quickly].