Sports Management Worldwide Sports Career Conference During The NFL Combine
When: February 22-23, 2013
Where: Hyatt Regency Hotel, Indianapolis, Indiana
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22
7pm-9:30pm Welcome Reception – private party at the Indianapolis Colts Grille. Network with NFL Executives in the heart of the action of the NFL Combine.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23
8:30am Q and A with NFL Godfather John Wooten, former NFL Executive and NFL Agent. Played for the Browns 1959-67, Redskins 1968. Highly respected by NFL Executives.
9:00am Q and A with Mark Dominik, Tampa Bay Bucs GM
9:45am Scouting & Digital Video Editing with NFL Combine Pros
- Russ Lande – GM Jr. Scouting, The Big Ten Network & The National Football Post
- Matt Littlefield – Former scout for the Chiefs, Rams & Jags
- Josh Liskiewitz, College Scout with GM Jr Scouting
- Mike Stoeber, Jacksonville Jaguars Video Department
11:00am Mark Warkentien, NBA Executive of the Year, NY Knicks Dir. of Player Personnel & former Denver Nuggets GM
1pm Will Johnson, Pittsburg Steelers Fullback and his SMWWAgent Advisor Joe Tyler. Will was not invited to the NFL Combine and not signed out of West Virginia Univ.
Hear his inspirational story of how he fought his way and became a starter in the NFL.
2:00pm Keynote with ESPN Adam Schefter – Adam is one of the top pro football reporters in the NFL. Schefter joined ESPN as an NFL Insider in August 2009, and he appears on SportsCenter, NFL Live, Sunday NFL Countdown, Monday Night Countdown and ESPNEWS.
3:00pm NFL Agent Panel: “Tips to Success in finding Top Draft Picks and Securing Endorsements”
- Kelli Masters – NFL Agent
- Tony Agnone – NFL Agent
- Jack Mills – NFL Agent
- Jim Solano – NFL Agent
- Kristen Kuliga – NFL Agent
4:00pm How to Break into the NFL & NCAA via Marketing & Sales
- Greg Hylton, Indianapolis Colts VP of Marketing & Sales
- Jeff Cieply, Assistant Athletic Director for Sales at Indiana University
4:45pm Keynote with Marc Trestman, Chicago Bears Head Coach “Perseverance: Life Lessons on Leadership and Teamwork” (Tentative)
5:15pm Closing Remarks: Dr. Lynn Lashbrook, SMWW President
- General Admission: $250. Before Sunday, February 17th, 2013 click here
- College Students and Faculty: (Your university will be on your name tag. All Sports Management Worldwide Students and Alumni are included at this rate). $200. Before Sunday, February 17th, 2013 only $175 click here
- Team and Agency Employees Register here: (The team or agency you currently work for will be on your name tag.) $200 Before Sunday, February 17th, 2013 only $175 click here