We are in the thick of the 2013 NFL Draft, and I am in Dallas (until tonight) being a good American and attending events surrounding the official unveiling of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum. The Rounds 1-7 NFL Draft Player/Agent page will certainly be created this year; however, I have decided to part with the creation of partial lists. Thus, the list (in any form) will not be published until the conclusion of the Draft. This week on Forbes: (1) Safety Matt Elam Is Only Top Prospect To Enter NFL Draft Without An Agent; (2) Darrelle Revis’ Contract With Tampa Bay Buccaneers Is Void Of Guaranteed Money; (3) NFL Draft Data Conveniently Consolidated By New Mobile App Draftpedia; (4) Top NFL Draft Picks Already Offered Endorsement Deal With Tide; and (5) NFL Draft Day 1 By The Numbers. And as always, here is the weekly wrap-up:
- $150 million dissolved [Allen Iverson, NBA icon, struggles with life after basketball].
- Roc Nation Sports [Jay-Z Explains Reason for Selling Brooklyn Nets Stake].
- Expect more athletes to sue? [Miami Dolphins defensive end Jared Odrick files lawsuit over alleged investment scam]
- “Draft time is not normal time…..it is water torture time” [How To Be A Great Sports Agent Part Five: Draft Day].
- His agent says the account was hacked [Alabama OT D.J. Fluker Tweets He Took Money In College].
- A rival agent believes his story [Is D.J. Fluker a victim of identity theft?].
- $10,000 on golf games [NFL Draft prospects continue to throw money around].
- The Biogenesis saga continues [Sonia Cruz part of clinic's client list].