Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-up (11/1/2013)
Baseball over, basketball beginning and my Miami Dolphins suffering (even after an overtime win). Should be a great slate of college football this Saturday with a mid-day match-up between the Florida Gators and Georgia Bulldogs and a nightcap of Florida State vs. Miami. I can only imagine how crazy it will be in Brickell on Saturday night. Jamaica is in the plans for much of next week. More on that over here. This week on FORBES: (1) Mobile App For College Football Fans Provides Live Coverage For Favorite Teams; (2) Albert Pujols’ Agent Begins Arbitration Against Former Baseball Agency; (3) 100 Days Out: JR Celski’s Rise To The Sochi 2014 Olympics; (4) LeBron James’ Strive For Greatness Campaign Expands Beyond Work On The Court; (5) Boston Red Sox Offseason Priority: Jacoby Ellsbury; (6) Athlete Stock Company Signs 49ers Vernon Davis But Buyer Beware; and (7) NFL Players Including Frank Gore And Santonio Holmes File Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Major Bank. And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- Highly touted UCLA QB [Hundley latest player linked to Jay-Z]
- But there’s a subscription required to view the whole story [Hundley’s father denies contact with sports agent].
- Claim is against Happy Walters and Relativity Sports [ASM Sports accuses Mariano Rivera’s agents of stealing Milwaukee Bucks’ Larry Sanders].
- Danzi represents the popular Jordan Spieth [Lagardère Finalizes Deal To Add Crown Sports Management, Golf Agent Jay Danzi].
- Really thorough list worth taking a look at [A Look at Endorsements for the 2014 Olympics].
- Because it’s been way too long since Jay Z dominated the wrap-up [What does the future hold for Jay-Z’s Roc Nation Sports?].