Well I’m back from a wildly successful trip to Las Vegas, but a bit upset that I will not be in Gainesville this weekend cheering on the Florida Gators against Ole Miss. I hope they can hear my screams from Fort Lauderdale. Next week, I’m back on the road and headed to Atlanta, where I will be supporting my client My Mixtapez at the A3C Festival and Conference. This week on FORBES: (1) Nevada Preps For Creation Of Sports Betting Investment Funds; (2) From Near Bankruptcy To Making Millions In eSports; and (3) New eSports Consultancy Built To Boost Sponsorship. And here’s some stuff you may have missed over the past week:
- A talk with football agent Sean Stellato [The Life of an Agent…].
- NFL agent Louis Bing has a brief comment in this article [‘Because They Work:’ PEDs and the NFL].
- He also dropped is publicist [Michael Sam fires his agent, plans on making NFL return in 2016].
- Leigh Steinberg is all about preparing his guys for life [Q&A: Longtime sports agent Leigh Steinberg discusses Bears, Chicago, representing athletes].
- Standard talk to try to raise the price of players [Italian agent makes bold claim about Aston Villa and Sunderland’s spending power].
- WME | IMG is hiring an agent in the Clients Division [Commercial Agent – WME|IMG (Los Angeles/New York, NY)]