Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-up (5/27/2016)
Shabbat Shalom from Milan, Italy. Earlier in the week, I was in Cesena and had a unique opportunity to check out the TechnoGym Wellness Center. Amazing facility and beautiful beach town. Now, I am stuffing my face with pizza and pasta before I return on Sunday. It seems like a lot is going on back home, between Tom Brady, concussion news and Baylor. In the meantime, here’s the weekly wrap up in these parts, after I throw you a couple of my own links.
- Leigh Steinberg says the LA Rams will need a real fan experience for football to work in this market [LA is freaking out over Rams — but when will honeymoon end?].
- Also last Patriots draft pick without a deal [Jacoby Brissett, only draft pick without an agent, remains unsigned].
- Agent Bill Duffy says there’s no indication that Noah doesn’t wish to return to the Bulls [Joakim Noah hasn’t ruled out re-signing with the Bulls in free agency].
- Williams went with Stephen Pina of ASM Sports [Troy Williams enters NBA draft; James Blackmon will return for junior year].
- Isaiah Whitehead of Seton Hall has signed with Andy Miller of ASM Sports as well [Twitter]
- His contract is coming to a close, but it may not take Berman completely off the air [Chris Berman retiring from ESPN? Agent says that’s not happening].