I can’t wait for the election to be over. There is a bad candidate and a worse candidate, and a media circus that is loving every minute of it all while checking out the bottom line and bathing in money. But how about the Dolphins last weekend? I bet that surprised many of you. Hopefully, the team remains strong even with the loss of Reshad Jones. The NBA regular season is about to start as well, with everyone doing their best to knock of the Warriors. We shall see!
This week on Forbes:
(1) This Week In Sports Law: No Derrick Rose Mistrial, Vegas Luring Raiders, Northwestern Tweets;
(2) Mobile Esports Company Reports $50 Million Run Rate; and
(3) AlphaDraft Closes, Marking End For Fantasy Esports?
And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- In depth piece on VICE SPORTS [KELLI MASTERS IS AN AGENT FOR CHANGE].
- Updated top agents by number of players represented (for Oct) [Twitter].
- Rose’s agent B.J. Armstrong was alongside client for closing arguments [Derrick Rose on trial: Verdict coming soon].
- Slaughter represented pro basketball and football players [Fred Slaughter, a member of UCLA’s first NCAA basketball championship team, dies at 74].
- Casey Wasserman hosted some very prominent individuals at his home [Hollywood sports agent hosts Hillary Clinton fundraiser].