President Trump. You all ready to say that yet? It comes as a shocker to many, but not my mother, who bet all-you-can-eat lobster on the Election. I’ll be paying up shortly. How about the Miami Dolphins? I certainly did not expect the team to make it back to .500 on the season. Unfortunately, my Florida Gators lost this past weekend, which makes my travel up to Gainesville today a little less sweet, but it is always good to return to the place I spent seven magical years of my life. Quick thanks to bet365 offers for keeping this place afloat.
This week on Inc.:
(1) Craig Fravel’s Journey to Becoming Breeders’ Cup CEO; and
(2) How Sports Betting Affiliate Marketer Makes $2 Million Per Year
And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- Paul Kinzer says Ortiz’s comments intrigued Encarnacion [EDWIN ENCARNACION’S AGENT BELIEVES CLIENT SHOULD GET FIVE YEARS, WOULD BE PERFECT REPLACEMENT FOR DAVID ORTIZ].
- Scott Boras says “The deep end is a place that the Mets are regularly visiting now” [Crasnick blurb].
- GM AJ Preller plans to sit down with Myers’ agent this week [Padres, Wil Myers to discuss extension].
- Josh Huestis left Mitch Butler of Vanguard Sports Group for ASM Sports [ThunderNotes: Thunder defense showing off early].
- Diana Day Zivich has been working at Landmark Sports Agency since January 2007 [Fowler Law Alumna Lands Principal Position with Sports Agency Thanks to Creative Networking Skills].
- Sandy Montag started his business pursuits delivering bagels and lox [An All-Star Talent].