It’s been a pretty entertaining NBA Finals, if you’re a fan of the Golden State Warriors or any of its players. The talk is already turning to where will LeBron play next. I seriously doubt he is coming back to Miami. I also think it’s more likely than not that he leaves Cleveland. I would like to see him go somewhere that he can at least put up a fight against these miraculous Warriors. My wife’s birthday is this Sunday, which means my whole weekend is booked. No complaints. Maybe I’ll get out to the golf course during some free time on Saturday.
This week on Forbes:
(1) Billionaire Investor Ron Burkle And Sports Agency Sued By Former Employee For More Than $2 Million;
(2) With Few Guarantees In The NFL, Johnathan Cyprien Focuses On Another Source Of Income — Real Estate;
(3) Wheels Up Deal Is Easily Justified If Justify Wins The Belmont Stakes And The Triple Crown;
(4) Why The Miami Heat Organization Was Completely Overhauled To Focus On Content And Data
And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- Dante di’Trapano was arrested in 2006 with a large amount of cocaine [Former agent for ex-NFL star Moss given law license back].
- Leigh Steinberg thought it would be a distraction to be thrust into the public eye [Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes turned down endorsements because he wasn’t playing].
- 5 years, $104.7 million? [A Proposed New Contract Structure For Giants’ Odell Beckham Jr.]
- No agent, but you already know that [Lamar Jackson signs four-year contract with Ravens].
- Patterson started laughing when Joby Branion called about a trade to the Patriots [Patriots: Return man Cordarrelle Patterson is striving to develop as a receiver].
- Andy Ross serving as agent [Adonis Alexander ruled ineligible, will apply for NFL Supplemental Draft].
- David Sloane had some less-than-pleasant things to say about a former client [Agent blasts top Yankees prospect: ‘Stabbed me in the back’].
- His agent Darren Prince said no plans or flights have been booked [Dennis Rodman ‘considering going to Singapore’ for historic summit, agent says].