My first semester 2nd year law school finals are OVER! Let me give future law students a recommendation: Even if you really like three particular classes, do not take all of them in the same semester if it means that your Final Exams for those classes will be scheduled back-to-back-to-back. Especially on the three last days of the exam period. Going from Labor Law to Evidence Law to Estates & Trusts in three days was a battle. But I have endured. And now I will make the trip down to South Florida for Winter Break later today. I will be setting up shop down there until a few days after the BCS National Championship, which I was lucky enough to get a student ticket for through the University of Florida. You may be able to watch it in 3-D depending on where you live. Anyway, here are some stories I missed over this fun filled week of law school exams:
- D-Rov doesn’t think the AFL will ever come back [The End Of The Arena Football League?].
- The NFL seems to have instituted a very liberal fining policy [NFL players’ tab for fines up 22% over last season, union says].
- SBJ released some new rankings. Condon and Boras can be found on the back-end of the list [50 Most Influential people in sports business 2008].
- Jason Peck gives us a shout out in this solid piece [Sports and Social Media in 2009 – My Predictions].
- A nice distraction from studying for final exams. If you do not get them all, you should probably pick a new industry [Major League Teams].
- Yeah, but hindsight is 20/20 [Tony’s Top 5 worst pitching contracts in baseball].
- More players flood the free agent market [Non-Tendered Players Become Free Agents].
- Bonzi hoping to boost his image in China [Former NBA bad boy Bonzi Wells lands in China].
- The NHL’s way of saying, Happy Holidays! [NHL roster freeze begins Friday].
One reply on “Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up”
Great wrap, especially the non-tendered players post. I had not seen that elsewhere.