Octagon Football represents 6 players who were selected in the 2011 NFL Draft. Those players range from Cameron Jordan (defensive end selected #24 overall by the New Orleans Saints) to Stephen Schilling (offensive lineman selected #201 overall by the San Diego Chargers).
Every year, Octagon Football represents a number of players who drafted, and Octagon is able to retain its standing as one of the most prominent football agencies in America. 2012 will undoubtedly bring Octagon a host of new NFL players, as many of the following names who are Octagon clients will be called between rounds 1-7 of this year’s Draft.
- Courtney Upshaw – outside linebacker – Alabama – NFLDraftScout: 2 (position), 21 (overall)
- Whitney Mercilus – defensive end – Illinois – NFLDraftScout: 2 (position), 31 (overall)
- Brandon Weeden - quarterback – Oklahoma State – NFLDraftscout: 6 (position), 82 (overall)
- Michael Egnew - tight end – Missouri – NFLDraftScout: 4 (position), 98 (overall)
- Jamell Fleming - cornerback – Oklahoma – NFLDraftScout: 19 (position), 141 (overall)
- Mychal Kendricks - inside linebacker – California – NFLDraftScout: 7 (position), 155 (overall)
- Marc Tyler - running back – Southern California – NFLDraftScout: 20 (position), 202 (overall)
- Kyle Wilber - outside linebacker - Wake Forest – NFLDraftScout: 21 (position), 207 (overall)
- Marvin Jones – wide receiver – California – NFLDraftScout: 28 (position), 228 (overall)
- Joe Looney – offensive guard – Wake Forest – NFLDraftScout: 16 (position), 305 (overall)
- Peyton Thompson – cornerback – San Jose State – likely undrafted
Congratulations to Mike Sullivan, Doug Hendrickson, CJ Laboy, Andy Ross, and the others on the Octagon Football team for what seems to be a very impressive 2012 NFL Draft class.