Exclusive Sports Group, LLC (ESG) is currently looking for a driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset to assist ESG staff in daily tasks. A large portion of the job is directly related to office management duties including: daily scheduling for company executives, coordinating client and staff travel, daily administrative duties, corporate/individual event planning, answer phone/responding to inquires where appropriate and taking messages as needed. The applicant must also be able to assume the role of project manager/event coordinator.
Some qualifications needed:
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Applications
- Proficiency in Quickbooks
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and handle stressful and fast-paced business environment
- Polished/Professional personality and demeanor
- Poses a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, along with excellent oral and written communication skills
The atmosphere is very relaxed. However, it is a high stress – high demand job. The opportunities for growth are directly related to applicants ability to manage and develop in the role.
Exclusive Sports Group’s website is www.exclusivesg.com. Its President and CEO is Andrew “Buddy” Baker.
Please contact Matthew Pope with any questions.