When: September 6, 2012
Where: Bryant Park Grill (25 West 40th Street, New York)
On behalf of Bloomberg, Sports Agent Blog is pleased to share an invitation for you to attend the Bloomberg Sports Business Summit on September 6, 2012 in New York at a special discounted rate.
The Bloomberg Sports Business Summit brings together team owners, players, agents and the bankers who drive the business of sports. The program will cover stadium finance, broadcast rights, league strategy, and issues that owners and commissioners are dealing with everyday. From salary caps, to ticket pricing, to lockouts, to endorsement deals, the Bloomberg Sports Business Summit will look at the money behind the game.
- David Stern, Commissioner of the NBA
- Gary Bettman, Commissioner of the NHL
- Brian France, Chairman and CEO of NASCAR
- Ted Leonsis, Founder, Chairman, Majority Owner and CEO, Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Joshua Harris, Senior Managing Director and Co-Founder, Apollo Global Management LLC; Co-Owner, Philadelphia 76ers
- Randy L. Levine, Senior Counsel, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP; President, New York Yankees
- Mark Lazarus, Chairman, NBC Sports Group
- Peter Cohen, Senior Managing Director & Global Head of Media, Blackstone Advisory Partners
- Stan Kasten, President and CEO, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Gregory Carey, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Jed York, Chief Executive Officer, San Francisco 49ers
- Joe Lacob, Investment Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers; Managing Partner and CEO, Golden State Warriors
- Bob Dupuy, Senior Adviser, Evolution Media Capital (EMC); Former President and Chief Operating Officer, Major League Baseball (MLB)
- And others.
The event website can be found at http://www.bloomberglink.com/sports.
SAB members are eligible to attend at the discounted rate of $825 (reg. Rate $1,650). If two or more people register at the same time, the rate is reduced by an additional $100 per person. To RSVP, you can: