Happy Halloween. I still need to find a good costume; you are never too old to dress up! Another week of traveling, and it should remain that way until the end of the year. However, I am not complaining. Staying busy and having fun works for me. In only about four months time, Heitner Legal is extremely busy working on behalf of amazing clients. I truly feel blessed. Time to finish the year strong. This week on FORBES: (1) Brooklyn Nets Partner With Fantasy Sports Company FanDuel; (2) Colts Can’t Be Disappointed With Choosing Andrew Luck Over Peyton Manning; (3) DeMarco Murray Becomes Face Of New Apparel E-Commerce Platform; (4) Two Men Guaranteed To Win A World Series Ring; (5) Todd Gurley At Mercy Of NCAA With Little Chance To Return Before Auburn; (6) Madison Bumgarner Wins MVP And His Bum Earns An Endorsement; and (7) Pablo Sandoval’s Risk Should Make Him Very Rich. And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- He plans to be the most stylish player in the NBA [GQ’s #1 Pick in the NBA Style Draft: Andrew Wiggins].
- Sandy Alderson on how he went from Harvard Law to MLB front office exec [Mets manager details career path].
- Newport Sports Management comes in at No. 1 [The World’s Most Valuable NHL Agencies 2014].
- Wants commissions for recruiting players to a sports agent [Ex-NFL Coach’s Son Sues Lawyers for $1 Million].
- The man continues his tour around the country [Q&A: Renowned sports agent Leigh Steinberg impressed with University of Oregon, describes it as “seeing into the future”].
- A 17-year-old with four clients [A high school student and a sports agent].