Per a press release by the company: Casey Wasserman has transformed his sports-centric agency into one that highlights the company’s depth and breadth of work across all aspects of culture. To commemorate the official transition, Wasserman unveiled a new, bold yet simplified brand, complete with a new logo, color scheme, font, email addresses, website and URL (TeamWass.com).
“Sports has been a powerful driver of lifestyle, and we have leveraged those roots to expand far beyond to meet our clients’ ever-changing needs in today’s marketplace,” said Casey Wasserman. “I am proud of our team thus far and ready to serve clients across all of our platforms, and push ahead more ambitiously, more creatively and more successfully.”
- Since 2002, Wasserman has built a reputation as a leading sports and entertainment agency. For the past two years, the company’s day-to-day work has extended far beyond those two spaces and now touches all aspects of culture including music, art, social, technology, content and beyond.
- Wasserman represents over 1,500 athletes, broadcasters and coaches including Steven Gerrard, Andrew Luck and Russell Westbrook, as well as property clients including the United States Olympic Committee, Barclays Premier League and the Association of Tennis Professionals. Wasserman also represents more than 1,000 social media influencers and serves blue chip clients such as American Express, Microsoft, PepsiCo and Vodafone across lifestyle, entertainment and culture.
- With its recent growth, Wasserman now includes a family of brands including Laundry Service, a social media agency across owned, earned and paid media, and Cycle, a global media network producing content at scale.
- The agency name is now Wasserman (not Wasserman Media Group or WMG).
- Wasserman’s new logo has evolved from the original globe icon into a simplified color palate that encapsulates a new, bold and dynamic ‘w’ monogram. The final product forms a modern icon that reflects Wasserman’s heritage, embodies their philosophy and serves as a strong identifiable mark moving forward.
- A completely new website has launched with a new global URL – TeamWass.com. Email addresses will also change from @wmgllc.com to @teamwass.com.
- New Chief Marketing Officer Denise Durante appointed. Durante previously led Wasserman’s global marketing team as Co-Managing Director and managed corporate client relationships and the development of strategic programming.
“Our vision has always remained the same: to create one agency and one team to best serve our clients today and more importantly, tomorrow,” said Durante. “We wanted a new, modern brand that better embodies our culture-centric viewpoint and better reflects the work we do for our clients.”
Wasserman is a culture-centric agency, serving the best talent, brands and properties in the world.
Founded in 2002 with roots in sports and entertainment, Wasserman has evolved beyond those categories. They are an agency not just of advisors, but creators, developers, influencers and innovators who work across music, art, entertainment, social, tech, content and beyond.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman also operates in Carlsbad, Doha, Dubai, London, Miami, The Netherlands, New York, Portland, Raleigh, São Paulo, Singapore and Toronto.