A new agency named Symmetry was established in the past year. Mook Williams, an attorney, is the President of Symmetry. Joining him is Brian McLaughlin as Vice President, who used to work at National Sports Management with Williams. They are proud to announce the following players as the company’s inaugural class:
- WR Marcus Rivers, Buffalo. 6’3 / 220 pound receiver with 34″ arms. Trained at the renowned WR training camp Phenom Factory to prepare for the draft. Williams believes Rivers will be a mid to late round pick, or at worst a highly sought-after PFA.
- OLB /DE Adrian Robinson, Temple. 6’1 / 252. With some teams, he can play OLB, ILB, and DE. Williams says he is one of the best pure pass rushers in the draft and should be a mid to late round pick. Very high motor, will make immediate impact in special teams and on passing downs.
- CB Mike Williams, Miami, 6’09 / 185. Wake Forest transfer who started every game for the Hurricanes in his one and only season with them. Was rarely thrown at, and locked down his man for most of the season.
- RB Brandon Pendergrass, Wake Forest, 5’8 / 205. The leading rusher for Wake Forest during his freshman and senior seasons, a compact running back with a ton of heart. Can run, block, and catch, and was one of the true team leaders for the Deacon Deacons. Jacoby Ford’s cousin.
- OL Darrion Weems, Oregon, 6’5 / 320. Williams can’t say enough about Darrion, who was Oregon’s starting LT last season.