All advertising inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Founded in 2005, Sports Agent Blog (SAB) is the leading source for sports agent news, laws, rules, rumors, personalities, etc. on the internet. Subjects range from discussions about collective bargaining agreements to interviews with prominent agents. Specific Audiences include sports agents, future sports agents, lawyers, law students, sports business practitioners, sports fans, etc. Brands are able to hit a specific niche demographic, yet still reach our audience of over 140,000 – 160,000 page views per month. Sports Agent Blog also has a very active presence and following on Facebook and Twitter, and has all of its articles placed in Google News.
Traffic according to SiteMeter.com reports:
Demographic Summary According to Quantcast
- 80% male
- 35% 18-34 year-olds
- 31% $100k+
- 72% college and/or grad school education
More detailed information available on Quantcast.com/SportsAgentBlog.
- Links placed on the right sidebar
- Top 728×90 Leaderboard
- Sidebar 300×250 Banner
- Sidebar 120×600 Skyscraper
- Sidebar 125×125 Button
- Sponsored Post/Review
- Video/Podcasting Sponsorship
- Site endorsed/sponsored events, products, services, contests
- Sponsored links at the bottom of an individual post
- Sponsored series (i.e. “[Company Name]‘s Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up”)
- Creative ideas proposed by you.