What: Alternative Analysts’ Forum: Non-Traditional Investing in Entertainment and the Arts
Where: NYSSA, 1177 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor (between 45th and 46th Streets), New York City, NY (Directions)
When: December 10, 2008 from 6pm to 7:30pm. Reception following the event.
- As socially responsible investing challenges philanthropy in the arts, what is the opportunity for commercial investing?
- From the major funds to advisors for high net worth individuals, what is new?
- What are the benchmarks and signposts for success?
- What are the considerations and trends for investing in these cultural areas?
- How do the risk/reward ratios differ from other alternative investment sectors?
- Steven Baruch, Producing Partner, Richard Frankel Productions
- Wycliffe “Wyc” Grousbeck, Managing Partner, Governor and Chief Executive Officer, Boston Celtics
- Luis M. Sánchez, Managing Partner, SAGA Capital
- Ralf Voellmer, Co-Founder, SAGA Capital
- Laura Stuart, Moderator
Cost: $75 for NYSSA members, $175 for nonmembers. However, if you would really like to attend, I may be able to squeak you in for free in exchange for writing a small post highlighting your experience. If interested, send me a short email.
For more information about the event and registration: click here.