I’m struggling to get this post out, but what would SportsAgentBlog.com be without a Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up piece? The 2009 UF Sports Law Symposium was a resounding success. From noon to 5 p.m., the UF Levin College of Law was stacked with leading sports business professionals and intelligent students eager to learn from and network with the best. Hopefully the live feed worked okay. Some people said that it was great, others said they could not hear a thing. There is only one solution, though. Next year, get your ass down to Gainesville! And now for some stories I missed over the past week:
- A male sports agent who finds himself turned into a woman? [Pilots: FOX Casts ‘Eva Adams’]
- Kobe Bryant on a horse [Kobe Bryant: Ankle Insurance Salesman, Redeemed Figure.].
- With Kobe’s strong presence in China, this makes a lot of sense [Kobe Signs Deal With Chinese Web Site].
- Eat your vegetables and play your video games! [Playing Video Games Good For You?]
- The door is wide open…there is still a lot of money to be made [Companies Warm to Sponsoring Mixed Martial Arts].
- Late round and undrafted players getting their shot in the NFL [Dolphins sign CFL Defensive Player of the Year Cameron Wake].