Hey Jews…enjoying Passover yet? Nothing like some matzoh pizza. Bored at work? Play a game that allows you to choose whether to hit the gym or juice it up. I am spending most of this Passover weekend up in Tallahassee with my girlfriend and her parents. Only a couple of weeks until the NFL Draft. Baseball season has begun and our Minor League guys are ready to perform. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- Glad that Sheff is still a pro. Love that batting stance [With Mets, Sheffield finds work quickly].
- Some words of wisdom from Jay Bruce [Stuck On The Cusp?].
- Having a tough time visioning Garcia in black and silver [Raiders, Garcia agree to deal].
- Tom Condon is busy pulling up comparisons between the two TEs [Winslow deal portends riches for Gates].
- Interesting strategy tips from Rovell [How Would Izzo Play A Raise?].
- The NCAA, like baseball before it, needs to rethink how it enforces its rules [Recruiting Violations and the Integrity of March Madness].
- If all else fails, represent ultimate frisbee athletes? Haha [Ultimate Frisbee On The Rise].