Who needs World Swimming Championships when you have the Maccabiah Games to look forward to? On another note, it is unfortunate, but Oranim has canceled its Winter program this year. I went to Israel for my first time with Oranim and then went back a year later as a staff member. I hope that whatever problems they are having (most likely monetary) get fixed in time for next year’s Summer program. Right now, I am in the midst of Summer final exams and boxing up my room as I prepare to move into a new house for my last year of law school. I can’t believe that I have one more year left before I close the 7-year chapter of my life that involved Gainesville, FL. Time sure does fly. I also can’t believe I’m 24-years-old. I feel, look, and sometimes act, 18. Ahh…here are some articles I missed over the past week:
- Eli Manning poised to become the highest-paid player in league history in the next month or so? [It’s time for the Giants to pay Eli].
- Instead, Ochocinco should release a cage of blue birds after his first touchdown in ’09 [NFL Says “No” to Players Tweeting During Games].
- First Andy Oliver, now this [Oklahoma St. faces major rules violation].
- The NBPA does not charge any commission [Stephon Marbury Uses Players’ Association to represent him as Free Agent].
- Ralph Cindrich has a nice view [Couple move toward culture of Downtown life].
- I was interning with CS&E when they first brought in Menocal [Menocal’s northeast Georgia exploits to last forever in Hall of Fame].
- Commercial is corny, but I’m sure Rosenhaus got paid well by the Panthers [Panthers reduce season ticket prices on thousands of BankAtlantic Center seats].
- Dubbed one of the hottest up and coming agents in the industry [Young Enough:The story of NFL agent Alvin Keels].
- How can this site be utilized? [Jockipedia: A Social Media Database of Pro Athletes].