What: “Creating Your Blueprint” – The 4th Annual Entertainment and Sports Law Symposium at the Florida A&M College of Law
When: April 10, 2010 (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Where: 201 Beggs Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801 (map)
Cost: Free (RSVP recommended – [email protected])
8:30-9:30 AM – Symposium Registration and Continental Breakfast
10:00-10:50 AM –Entertainment: Building your own Consummate Entertainment Practice
- Michael L. Moore, Esq., The Law Offices of Michael L. Moore & Associates, P.A.– Moderator*
- Tanya Mitchell Graham, Esq., The Law Office of Tanya Mitchell Graham, P.C.
- Bernie Lawrence Watkins, Esq., B. Lawrence Watkins & Associates, P.C.
11:00-11:50 AM – Sports: Maximizing your potential: Alternative Careers in Sports
- Nyea Sturman, Esq., Partnership Business Manager, Orlando Magic – Moderator
- Sashi Brown, Esq., Assistant General Counsel, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Joe Pierce, Bank of America, Sports
12:00-12:50 PM – Lunch and Keynote Address
- Ms. Nina Dawne-Williams, Esq., 2009-2010 Chair, Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section, The Florida Bar
1:00-1:50 PM – *Music: The State of Music and Performance Royalties in the face of the Performance Rights Act
- Kendall Minter, Esq., Minter & Associates, LLC.– Moderator
- Mattias Eng, Esq., Senior Director, Business Affairs at Sony Music Entertainment
- Noni Ellison-Southall, Esq., Senior Counsel, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
2:00-2:50 PM – *IP: Legal Aspects of Social Media Marketing
- Terry M. Sanks, Esq., Beusse Wolter Sanks Mora & Maire, P.A. – Moderator
- Ashley Page, Esq., Associate, Alston & Bird, LLC.
- Raynarldo K. Whitty, Esq., Counsel, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
*All items marked with an asterisk (*) are in the confirmation process.
**All panel times, topics and panelists are subject to change without notice.
There will also be a pre-Symposium Mixer at the Bosendorfer Lounge at The Grand Bohemian Hotel on April 9, 2010 from 7-9 p.m.