I was recently interviewed about my career as a Sports and Entertainment Attorney. Click here to read the interview. I am heading up to Columbus, Ohio on Sunday morning and will be there through Tuesday night for some depositions. What do you think the reaction will be up there to me wearing a Miami Heat jersey? Here is my latest for Forbes: NFL Faces Tobacco-Like Damages Reaching Billions Of Dollars In Concussion Litigation. Happy Fathers Day this Sunday to all the dads who check out this website. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- Has sued his former agent and financial advisor [In lawsuit, Vince Young claims millions of his money missing].
- Comparable deals are either under market or outdated [Why Brees doesn’t have a new deal].
- There will be some specific eligibility requirements, though [Under Savage’s guidance, Senior Bowl to consider allowing juniors].
- Says should only focus on guaranteed portion of contracts in NFL [Jimmy Sexton explains the difference between NFL and NBA contracts].
- Fun fact: he’s in The George Washington University Sports Executives Hall Of Fame [Agent Spotlight: Joel Segal].
- Former New York Mets vice president of player personnel [Ex-Mets exec Tony Bernazard goes to work for Scott Boras].
- The first league to actually implement testing for hGH [MLB Becomes the First League to Implement HGH Testing].