What: The Sun Devil Sports & Entertainment Law Journal’s presents the Fourth Annual Conference on Sports and Entertainment Law
When: Saturday, November 9, 2013 (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Where: Arizona State University Memorial Union, Arizona Ballroom 221
I have participated in this event for multiple years and can confidently say it is one of my favorite Sports Law gatherings of the year. Unfortunately, I will have to miss this year’s function due to the fact that I will be participating in 25th Annual North American Entertainment, Sports and Intellectual Property Law Conference in Montego Bay, Jamaica at the same time. That should be a good one, as well.
Ethics Presentation: Steve Adelman, Venue Safety Expert, Adelman Law Group, PLLC
Concussion Avoidance Presentation: Scott Peters, Safe Football LLC, former NFL and ASU Athlete
- Agency –S ports and Entertainment Joint Panel
- Athlete Personal Website and Social Media Issues
- Music Rights and Copyright
- Licensing, Sponsorship, and Endorsement Agreements – with a mock negotiation
- Major League Baseball and Olympic Steroid and Drug Testing
Cost: General ($25.00), Attorneys with CLE credit provided ($160.00), Students ($15.00). Register here.