Good morning from Las Vegas, where everyone believes the fix is in on the NBA Finals, well at least those who put action on Game 6 and Warriors fans who were hoping to wrap up the series last night. Anyway, it’s on to Game 7, and I would be surprised if Golden State does not show up to play. I’m off to California tomorrow and will be in the Carmel region until Thursday. Just celebrated two years of Heitner Legal yesterday. Hopefully the site is working. We have had some issues in the recent past.
And here are some stories you may have missed over the past week:
- Jeff Schwartz met with Ainge at an Excel Sports workout [Report: Celtics GM Danny Ainge meets with Kevin Love’s agent].
- Boris Dallo signed with Relativity Sports [Twitter]
- The Colts asked Drew Rosenhaus to name a price [Colts paid the price to get RB Josh Ferguson].
- Aaron Goodwin says no contract has been signed with his client [Nate Robinson’s agent to TMZ: Tryout with Seahawks ‘went well’ but no contract now].
- Pat Brisson ready to work on a new deal for Andrew Shaw [Shaw’s agent intends to talk contract with Blackhawks at draft].