‘Tis the season for many college football players to decide that they will be entering the NFL Draft and signing with agents to represent them in their professional endeavors. Kudos to our friend Brett Greenberg for staying on top of some recent signings, which I am reporting below. Note that some of these are based on information he has received from sources and are not necessarily completely confirmed.
- Jeremiah Moon (Florida) – National Sports Agency (owned by Harold Lewis)
- Haskell Garrett (Ohio State) – Steinberg Sports (Dan Saffron)
- Qwuantrezz Knight (UCLA) – Wraith Sports Group (Josh Escovedo and Jason Harris)
- Kenneth Walker (Michigan State) – SportsTrust Advisors
- Nik Bonitto (Oklahoma) – Creative Artists Agency
- Keric Wheatfall (Fresno State) – Wraith Sports Group (Josh Escovedo and Jason Harris)
- Ben Davis (Texas) – Maven Sports
And as we reported a week ago, Kenny Pickett (Pittsburgh) has signed with WME Sports.
Additionally, here are some pairings that have been told to me:
- Alex Wright (UAB) – Rosenhaus Sports
- Drake Jackson (USC) – Rosenhaus Sports
- Kyren Williams (Notre Dame) – Rosenhaus Sports
- D’Vonte Price (FIU) – Rosenhaus Sports
- D’Marco Jackson (Appalachian State) – First Round Management
- Brodarious Hamm (Auburn) – First Round Management
- TJ Carter (TCU) – Young Money APAA
- Brian Asamoah (Oklahoma) – Wasserman
- Danny Gray (SMU) – Wasserman
- Jaxson Kirkland (Washington) – Wasserman
- Trey McBride (Colorado State) – Wasserman
- Kayvon Thibodeaux (Oregon) – Wasserman
- Kyle Hamilton (Notre Dame) – Athletes First
You can check out AZ Betting Ninja for NFL predictions and betting odds.