This Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up is coming to you from the capitol of Florida: Tallahassee. Yesterday, I woke up (actually barely even slept because of chirping birds all night) at roughly 6 a.m. to get my girlfriend ready for her MCAT. Thankfully that battle is behind us. I feel like I have been studying for the MCAT for the past two months, too. It’s going to take a while to get the mcat questions of the day out of my head. Don’t get me started about the audio tracks I had to listen to on the ride up to Tally. How do you like the new toolbar on the bottom of this page? Make sure to join our Facebook Community by clicking on the Community tab…and send a shout out. Still working hard on the baseball guys that we are advising, and fielding offers for our basketball players overseas. Here are some stories I missed this past week:
- Shabbat Shalom to this high school stand-out who may be joining Maccabi Haifa [San Diego teen negotiating with Israeli hoops team].
- NBA teams don’t care about NCAA violations involving payments or recruiting (example: O.J. Mayo) [Foul play: the charade in college basketball].
- Arn Tellem hooked one of his clients up with dinner in the company of President Obama [Westbrook Meets Obama, Visits China].
- Looks like Rosenhaus had it coming for a while [Boldin Had Met With Other Agents Last Year].
- Please tell me that I am not the only person reading this who used to love playing APBA [APBA, Strat-O-Matic endure in era of high-tech games].
- Here’s another game to play…and it involves signing bonuses [B3 Draft Top 10 Signing Game!].
- That Ryan Braun is so hot right now [WisBusiness: Brewers becoming marketing winners, too].
- Get your Phelps endorsed water-proof headphones [Phelps gains endorsement deal].
- Even athlete relocation specialists are jumping on the Twitter bandwagon [The pro sports world is getting smaller by the minute.]