It’s the day after Christmas, the Miami Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers and all is well in the world. Signing season is heating up, and many big time NFL prospects will begin to sign Standard Representation Agreements with NFLPA certified Contract Advisors. As always, Sports Agent Blog will stay on top of the signings and report the big matches as they become public knowledge. This week on FORBES: (1) Why Josh Smith May Have To Wait Five Years To Collect All The Money The Pistons Owe Him; and (2) Daily Fantasy MMA May Quickly Outgrow Mainstream Sports Offerings. Super Bowl XLIX is just a few weeks away and the NFL regular season and push for the playoffs is coming down to the wire. Current online sportsbooks have 2015 Super Bowl online betting odds posted with both the Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots posted at 5/2 as early favorites to win Super Bowl in Glendale, Arizona at the University of Phoenix Stadium. If you want to bet on the Super Bowl online now click here and get the latest Super Bowl betting picks and predictions. And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- What it means when an agent says “We haven’t even spoken to that kid” [Translating agent speak].
- Remember when Master P tried to be a sports agent? [No Limit Sports: The Inside Story]
- Marshawn Lynch’s agent [Conversations with Hilary: Sports Agent Doug Hendrickson].
- Japan’s best known baseball team [Japan’s Yomiuri Giants to wear Under Armour gear in 2015].
- Thrilled to help with putting this deal together [DraftKings Partners With Jon ‘Bones’ Jones & Launches Daily Fantasy MMA].
- My first boss in the sports biz back in 2005 [Sports agent Lonnie Cooper has built a multipronged business].